The HD 9/20-4 M is a powerful, medium class pressure washer for heavy-duty cleaning tasks where 3-phase power supply is available. The machine features a 4-pole electric motor that runs at lower rpm than a 2-pole motor, providing more power and longevity. The machine offers water pressure of up to 200 bar and water flow rate of up to 900 litres per hour.
- For accurate and variable cleaning agent dosing.
- 2-way dosing valve for cleaning agent changeover.
- Easy cleaning agent bottle changeover.
Powerful and durable
- Air-water-cooled electric motors for intensive use.
- 4-pole low-speed electric motor.
- Power cord storage at the rear of the unit.
- Integrated lance holder for easy transport.
- Parking position for short breaks.
- Large wheels for uneven surfaces.
- Upright design for easy, ergonomic transport.
- Integrated tilting aid at the rear.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Pressure switch control
- Three piston axial pump, with ceramic piston
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force
- Servo Control
- Spray lance
- Low-speed 4-pole motor
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz) 3/400/50
- Flow rate (l/h) 460-900
- Operating pressure (bar/MPa) 40-200/4-20
- Max. pressure (bar/MPa)220/ 22
- Water feed temperature (°C) 60
- Power rating (kW) 7
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 54,2
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 554 x 425 x 1000