The compact IB 7/40 ice blasting machine offers many of the benefits of the larger IB 15/1120 machine but can run from a much smaller compressed air supply, therefore making it ideal for use with in-house compressed air systems. Kärcher’s dry ice blasting technology is a non aggressive but thorough method of cleaning tools, moulds, surfaces and machines with a minimum of downtime. The dry ice pellets are injected into a jet of compressed air, accelerated to speeds in excess of 150 m/s and the fired at the surface to be cleaned. The abrupt cooling of the surface causes a thermal shock and produces fine cracks in the top layer.Kärcher’s dry ice blasting technology is a non aggressive but thorough method of cleaning tools, moulds, surfaces and machines with a minimum of downtime. The dry ice pellets are injected into a jet of compressed air, accelerated to speeds in excess of 150 m/s and the fired at the surface to be cleaned. The abrupt cooling of the surface causes a thermal shock and produces fine cracks in the top layer. The dry ice penetrates these cracks, lift the contaminant from the surface and return to the atmosphere as CO gas leaving only the contaminant behind. Ice blasting uses no chemicals, leaves no wastewater, is environmentally friendly and can be used in areas where cleaning with water is prohibited or inconvenient. This machine is supplied without a plug.
- Cleaning of casting moulds and casting tools
- Deburring of plastic parts
- Cleaning of forging tools
- Cleaning of bottling plants and mixing plants
- Cleaning of conveyor, transport and handling systems
- Cleaning of ovens
- Cleaning of printing presses and their surrounds
- Cleaning of wood processing machines
- Cleaning of generators, turbines, switch cabinets and heat exchangers
- Residual ice tank emptying at the push of button prevents the machine from freezing up on completion of work.
- Optimum machine balancing for manoeuvring over uneven ground comfortably.
- Handles at the front and rear of the machine make it easy to carry on stairs.
- Optimum isolation of the dry ice.
- No condensation formation.
- The machine does not freeze.
- The dry ice is transported from the machine to the nozzle without damaging it.
- Maximum cleaning performance with the nozzle.
- Easy earthing of the jet object.
- Protection against flash-over from the user to the object.
- Improved jet comfort.
- The trigger gun is always stored securely.
- Ideal positioning (for removing the nozzles, for example).
- Everything is easily accessible directly from the machine.
- Dry Ice output is adjustable directly on the blasting gun
- Air Pressure is adjustable directly on the blasting gun
- Electronic control
- Grease for nozzle threads
- Flat jet nozzle
- Flat wrench (for nozzle change), 2 Stück
- With integrated earth wire rewinder
- Oil and water separator
- Blasting gun (ergonomic & save)
- Blasting hose with electrical control wire and quick couplers
- Switch for "air only" or "ice and air"
- Tool bag
- Dry ice capacity (kg) 15
- Dry ice pellets (diameter) (mm) 3
- Dry ice consumption (kg/h) 15-50
- Air pressure (bar/MPa) 2-10/0,2-1
- Quality of air Dry & oil-free
- Air flow (m³/min) 0,5-3,5
- Voltage (V) 100
- Frequency (Hz) 50-60
- Number of current phases (Ph) 1
- Sound level (dB(A)) 99
- Housing / frame Stainless steel (1.4301)
- Compressed-air connection Claw Coupling (DIN3238)
- Power rating (kW) 0,6
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 90
- Weight without accessories (kg) 90
- Dimensions, packed (mm) 840 x 540 x 1300
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 768 x 510 x 1096