The compact IVR-L 100/24-2 Tc is a solid, Ringler type industrial vacuum cleaner with tilting chassis and 100-litre collecting container. This makes the vacuum ideally suited for intake of large quantities of liquids and/or solids such as shavings (as dust-free as possible). The solids can be easily separated from the liquids using the optional swarf basket. Vacuuming around the entire machine without annoying tangling of the suction hose is easy thanks to the 360° rotatable hose connection on the suction head. The current filling level is always visible on the drainage pipe. Drainage is carried out either by the drainage pipe of using the tilting chassis. The robust design, oil-resistant castors and oil-resistant power cord ensure a long service life – even in the toughest of industrial use. The robust construction also allows the machine to be picked up with a forklift.
360° working radius
- Clean in all directions thanks to the rotatable hose connection on the suction head. Tangle-free suction hose.
Safe accessory storage
- Suction hose storage hook and defined accessory storage for a clean, tidy and ready-to-use machine.
Robust material and a design suitable for industrial purposes
- Ideal for use in the metal processing industry.
Practical tilting chassis
- Quick and easy emptying of the container: just tip backwards and you're done!
- The motors in the drive head are easily accessible. This saves you time and money associated with maintenance.
- Accessories included with machine, No
- (mm) 640 x 620 x 1060
- Container capacity (l) 100
- Air flow (l/s/m³/h) 148/532
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) 235/23
- Filter area (m²) 0,45
- Motor rating (kW) 2,4
- Nominal size ID-50
- Accessory nominal size ID-ID-50-40
- Sound level (dB(A)) 68
- Number of current phases (V/Hz) 220-240/50-60
- Weight without accessories (kg) 50
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 50
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 58