The Kärcher IVR-L 65/12-1 Tc industrial vacuum is suitable for vacuuming and separating coolants, lubricant emulsions, water or oil containing solids (e.g. metal shavings). The vacuumed shavings can be collected in a swarf basket whilst the liquid component is recirculated using a drainage pipe. The option for drainage to be carried out using a tilting chassis is also available. The current filling level is always visible on the drainage pipe. Vacuuming is controlled by a 360° rotatable hose connection on the suction head, allowing dirt all around the vacuum cleaner to be easily and conveniently vacuumed without hoses getting tangled. An integrated mechanical fill-level cut-off function protects the machine from overfilling.
Outstanding driving characteristics
- Compact construction and robust material for top driving characteristics, maximum flexibility and long-lasting durability.
Three-layer construction ensures durability
- High-quality materials and robust welding techniques guarantee a long service life.
- An oil-resistant power cord is included as standard and increases the machine's service life.
360° working radius
- Clean in all directions thanks to the rotatable hose connection on the suction head. Tangle-free suction hose.
- Automatic fill-level cut-off function
- Accessories included with machine, No
- (mm) 742 x 500 x 1100
- Container capacity (l) 65
- Air flow (l/s/m³/h) 59/212,4
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) 230/23
- Filter area (m²) 0,25
- Motor rating (kW) 1,2
- Nominal size ID-50
- Accessory nominal size ID-40
- Sound level (dB(A)) 70
- Number of current phases (Ph/V/Hz) 1/220-240/50-60
- Weight without accessories (kg) 40
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 40
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 48