The SGV 6/5 uses steam pressurised to 6 bar and a powerful wet & dry vacuum function to ensure hygiene-critical environments like kitchens, bathrooms, restaurants, hospitals and care homes are kept hygienically clean with minimal operator effort. The pressurised steam easily cuts through grease, fat and dirt, and the vacuum instantly dries the area being cleaned. The SGV’s small footprint, high handle and large wheels make it easy to manoeuvre in tight spaces. A 4m suction hose and water/steam and vacuum controls built in to the handle mean that the machine can often be left outside the room being cleaned. With short heating up times and all accessoried kept close to hand, the SGV combines superb cleaning performance with high convenience.
Extremely user-friendly thanks to EASY-Operation
- One control for all functions. Easy to learn and use
Handle with trigger for convenient function control
- Controls for the most important functions such as water/steam regulation and on/off switch for the vacuum function.
- Time-saving, flexible, simple and direct control of the functions during operation.
- Power input and noise reduction for cost and energy savings thanks to eco!efficiency mode.
- Self-cleaning mode: cleaning of hoses, pumps and pipes. For restoring hygiene and cleanliness.
- Chemical function for dissolving stubborn dirt using chemicals. (Rinsing programme protects against aerosols).
- Heating output (W) 3000
- Tank capacity (l) 5
- Cable length (m) 7,5
- Steam pressure (bar) 6
- Frequency (Hz) 0-50
- Voltage (V) 220-240
- Weight without accessories (kg) 39
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 640 x 495 x 965