PLEASE CALL FOR PRICE, AVAILABILITY AND LEAD TIME - 0114 383 0110
- Width - 1675mm
- Length - 750mm
- Height - 218mm (without brake and push handles fitted)
- Mass - 48kg
- Operations Limits:
- Maximum SWL outside UK - 1250kg
- Maximum SWL in UK - 1000kg
- Maximum total SWL for two linked trolleys - 2000kg
- All loads must be uniformly distributed and positioned about the trolley centre line
- In accordance with the following directive(s):-
- Machinery Directive 2006/41/EC.
- Directive 93/68/EEC CE Marking.
- BS EN 13977:2011: Railway application - Track - Safety requirements for portable machines and trolleys for construction and maintenance.
- RIS 1701 PLT: Rail Industry Standard for Portable and Transportable Plant Used for Infrastructure Work.
- Cop0018: Code of Practice for Rail Mounted Manually Propelled Equipment.
- LUL Certificate No: PR007/1728.
To register for a trade account, please fill this FORM and email the completed article to firstname.lastname@example.org.