The HD 10/25-4 SX Plus is one of the most powerful pressure washers in its class. This 3-phase machine has a 4-pole, long-life water cooled motor, robust 3-piston axial pump with brass cylinder head and ceramic pistons, perfect for tough continuous daily applications. Ideal for daily cleaning of machinery, vehicles and buildings with its high water flow rate of up to 1,000 litres/hour and pressure of up to 250 bar. The SX Plus model features a dirt blaster nozzle, providing even greater cleaning performance for the most difficult cleaning tasks, and a 15m high pressure hose mounted to a built-in hose reel, for safe and convenient storage of the hose.
- 4-pole water-cooled electric motor.
- Robust brass cylinder head and ceramic pistons.
- Reinforced, unbreakable plastic chassis.
- Supported on both sides; for 20 m high-pressure hose.
- Hose guide passes under the unit; high stability.
- For fast, convenient fitting and removal.
- Integrated electronics for unit monitoring.
- Automatic switch-off in case of undervoltage or overvoltage.
- Switches off in case of leaks or phase failure.
- Large rubber tyres for negotiating uneven surfaces, stairs and landings.
- Proven sack trolley principle for easy, ergonomic transport.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Pressure switch control
- Dirt Blaster spray lance
- 4-pole three-phase motor with air and water cooling
- Three piston axial pump, with ceramic piston
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Integrated fine mesh water filter
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- Trigger gun with soft grip
- Integral high-pressure hose reel
- Electronic motor protection system with LED display
- Oil sight glass
- Power nozzle
- Servo Control
- Spray lance
- Low-speed 4-pole motor
- Brass water inlet fitting
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz) 3/400/50
- Flow rate (l/h) 500-1000
- Operating pressure (bar/MPa) 30-250/3-25
- Max. pressure (bar/MPa) 275/27,5
- Max. water feed temperature (°C) 60
- Power rating (kW) 9,2
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 73,8
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 560 x 500 x 1090
To register for a trade account, please fill this FORM and email the completed article to firstname.lastname@example.org.