A durable, insulated wheelbarrow fabricated from a rugged single mould polyethylene material ideal for use on rail possessions and also utilities.
- The STEL Insulated Wheelbarrow has a puncture proof tyre, also a double skin with 6mm walls made of Polyethylene to ensure maximum durability.
- No metal core parts are used resulting in the insulated wheelbarrow being a safer option for use in areas where conductivity may be an issue.
- The STEL insulated wheelbarrow is commonly used on or around 3rd rail / conductor rail working environments for safer working within possession zones.
- The STEL insulated wheelbarrow is also used for the application of cable laying.
- Our insulated wheelbarrow is robust with re-enforced handles and an extra strong tipping bar located in front of the wheel.
- Designed for the outside, the insulated wheelbarrow is rust free with a one piece mould construction resulting in fewer stress points.
- Capacity: 90L / 20 Gallon (Approx)
- Weight: 12kg (Empty)
- Dimensions: Length: 1540 x Width: 615 x Height: 620mm
Require more than one unit? Please call or email our sales office to request a quotation with respect to a multiple purchase discount.
Enquire today - Tel: 0114 383 0110 or email: email@example.com