The powerful Puzzi 10/2 spray-extraction cleaner provides new levels of convenience and ease of use, thanks to a host of design features all intended to make carpet and upholstery cleaning more productive and therefore quicker and at lower cost. The Puzzi 10/2's 2 bar spray pressure ensures carpets are cleaned very deeply and the defoamer system reduces foam build-up in the dirty water tank, both increasing productivity compared to the Puzzi 10/1. Using the proven spray-extraction method, the Puzzi 10/2 deep cleans carpets and leaves only minimal residual moisture. This means that carpets and upholstery are left almost completely dry, reducing the risk of resoiling and enabling cleaned areas to be used again very quickly. Kärcher’s revolutionary flexible suction tool features a rotating plastic lip which ensures optimum contact is made regardless of the angle of the floor tool, dramatically improving ease of use and cleaning results.
- Adjustment of the handle without any tools; accessory/cord fixings; quick change from floor to upholstery nozzle.
- High level of versatility for various requirements.
- Easy operating concept.
- Integrated adapter for the PW 30/1 power brush.
- High cleaning performance.
- Integrated roller brush for raising the pile.
- Practical on-board storage.
- A range of accessories for versatile applications (e.g. crevice nozzle for cleaning car seats and upholstery).
- Fixing for manual nozzle
- Spray hose with integral water feed, 2,5 m
- Hand tool
- Cable hook
- Narrow floor nozzle with flexible suction lip
- Power outlet for power brush, PW 30
- Additional handle
- Area performance (m²/h) 30-45
- Air flow (l/s) 54
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) 220/22
- Spray rate (l/min) 2-2
- Spray pressure (bar) 2
- Voltage (V) 230-240
- Dirty water container capacity (l) 9
- Container contents: fresh water (l) 10
- Power rating fan (W) 1250
- Power rating, pump (W) 80
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 705 x 320 x 435