With an output of 150 bar pressure, the HD 7/15 G from the Gasoline Advanced range guarantees the best cleaning results at all times. The petrol-driven cold water pressure washer is fitted with a Honda petrol engine, allowing total independence from external power sources. Additionally, the machine is able to suck up water from lakes or ponds and use it for cleaning. With the EASY!Force high-pressure gun, which makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force for the operator to zero, as well as the EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners, which make set-up and dismantling five times faster than with conventional screw connections, the machine is very convenient to use. The machine is designed for use under the toughest conditions, with an extremely robust basic frame, and is surprisingly mobile thanks to the ergonomic frame concept. The pump is protected by a large water filter and a thermostat valve. A protective cage frame with eyelets to allow crane loading, or an attachment kit for a hose reel are also available as optional extras.
- Construction industry (facade cleaning, cleaning construction vehicles and equipment)
- Agriculture (cleaning vehicles and equipment or for use in forestry)
- Industry (cleaning of equipment)
- Service providers (cleaning outdoor areas e.g. squares and car parks)
- Fitted with a reliable Honda or Yanmar motor for use without an external power supply.
- Can suck up water – e.g. from lakes or ponds – and use it for cleaning.
- The ergonomic frame concept makes transport on uneven ground easier.
- Storage options for all accessory parts directly on the machine.
- Puncture-proof wheels guarantee permanently high mobility.
- Optional cage frame with eyelets for crane loading and reliable protection of the machines.
- Hose reel attachment kit for shorter set-up available as an optional extra.
- Portable version with robust pipe frame specially designed for painters and plasterers (HD 728 B).
- Robust basic frame for daily use in tough conditions.
- Large water filter to protect the pump.
- Thermostat valve to protect the pump from overheating in recirculation mode.
- Three piston axial pump with stainless steel pistons, with stainless steel pistons
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- High-pressure hose
- Spray lance, rotatable
- Flow rate (l/h) 650
- Pressure (bar/MPa) 150/15
- Engine manufacturer Honda
- Engine type GX 160/Petrol
- Power rating (kW/PS) 4/5,5
- Water feed temperature (°C) 60
- Weight without accessories (kg) 35
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 39,5
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 44
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 790 x 608 x 1104