The high-pressure cleaner HD 7/20 G works with a water volume of 700 l/h. The machine is fitted with a powerful combustion engine and allows mobile cleaning without a mains power supply – ideal for use in construction, as well as in the industrial and agricultural sectors. Good mobility features and ease of servicing are key strengths of the HD 7/20 G. The machine also scores highly on its sophisticated accessories concept and robust crankshaft pump, with proven Kärcher quality.
- Can be used independently of a power supply thanks to powerful petrol engines.
- Using optional accessories, the machines can draw in water, for example from ponds and lakes.
- Practical intake for hose and high-pressure lance directly on the machine.
- Storage compartment for nozzles, tools and other small parts.
- Ergonomic push handle for easier transport.
- Large wheels with pneumatic tyres for uneven surfaces.
- The layout of the wheels makes it possible to transport the machine on steps.
- Robust crankshaft pump with proven Kärcher quality.
- Large water filter protects pump against damage.
- Thermostat valve to protect the pump from overheating in recirculation mode.
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force
- Flow rate (l/h) 700
- Pressure (bar/MPa) 200/20
- Max. pressure (bar) 250
- Engine type G250FA / petrol
- Power rating (kW/PS) 5,2/7,1
- Water feed temperature (°C) 60
- Weight without accessories (kg) 46
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 46
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 53
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 764 x 594 x 578