The HD 728 B Cage is a highly mobile petrol-powered pressure washer mounted in a tubular steel cage frame. The machine is ideal for cleaning applications where no power supply is available. The compact engine and pump assembly is mounted in a rugged tubular steel cage frame offering all-round protection and the unit's compact dimensions and light weight make transportation between sites and lifting by crane easy. The air cooled 5.5hp Honda GX 160 4-stroke engine can operate for up to 2 hours continuously on a single tank of fuel.
For the toughest jobs
- Sturdy tubular steel frame protects all components.
- Crane attachment point for use in the hire business, construction, agriculture and forestry.
- Three piston axial pump with stainless steel pistons, with stainless steel pistons
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Spray lance, 600 mm
- Enclosed tubular frame with attachment point for handling by crane
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- Cage frame
- Flow rate (l/h) 650
- Pressure (bar/MPa) 150/15
- Max. pressure (bar/mbar) 160/16
- Engine manufacturer Honda
- Engine type GX 160/Petrol
- Power rating (kW/PS) 4/5,5
- Water feed temperature (°C) 60
- Weight without accessories (kg) 30
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 35,5
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 37,4
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 570 x 434 x 430