Our HD 8/20 G cold water pressure washer with 200 bar pressure and Honda petrol engine guarantees maximum independence and mobility. Even if no power supply is available, this petrol-driven machine allows independent use under the most difficult of circumstances. Even if a water connection is not necessary, this pressure washer can suck up water from lakes or ponds in an emergency. Its robust frame can withstand even the toughest of use. The frame concept is ergonomically designed so that the machine is easy to transport and puncture-proof wheels increase the overall toughness. A large water filter and a thermostat valve protect the pump, whilst an optional cage frame with eyelets to facilitate crane loading provide additional safety for the machine.The EASY!Force high-pressuregun, makes use of the recoil force of the high-pressure jet to reduce the holding force for the operator to zero. The EASY!Lock quick-release fasteners, make set-up and dismantling five times faster than with conventional screw connections. Operation is extremely simple and convenient and for even shorter set-up & finishing-off times, an attachment kit for a hose reel is also available.
- Construction industry (facade cleaning, cleaning construction vehicles and equipment)
- Agriculture (cleaning vehicles and equipment or for use in forestry)
- Industry (cleaning of equipment)
- Service providers (cleaning outdoor areas e.g. squares and car parks)
- Fitted with a reliable Honda or Yanmar motor for use without an external power supply.
- Can suck up water – e.g. from lakes or ponds – and use it for cleaning.
Optimum ease of use
- The ergonomic frame concept makes transport on uneven ground easier.
- Storage options for all accessory parts directly on the machine.
- Puncture-proof wheels guarantee permanently high mobility.
- Optional cage frame with eyelets for crane loading and reliable protection of the machines.
- Hose reel attachment kit for shorter set-up available as an optional extra.
- Portable version with robust pipe frame specially designed for painters and plasterers (HD 728 B).
For the toughest jobs
- Robust basic frame for daily use in tough conditions.
- Large water filter to protect the pump.
- Thermostat valve to protect the pump from overheating in recirculation mode.
- Three piston axial pump with stainless steel pistons, with stainless steel pistons
- Infinitely variable pressure and water flow control on the unit
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- Spray lance, rotatable
- Flow rate (l/h) 200-750
- Pressure (bar/MPa) 10-200/1-20
- Engine manufacturer Honda
- Engine type GX 270/Petrol
- Power rating (kW/PS) 6,6/9
- Water feed temperature (°C) 60
- Weight without accessories (kg) 53
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 57,5
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 64,7
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 790 x 608 x 1104