The HD 10/16-4 Cage Ex is designed specifically for use in potentially explosive environments.All accessories and technical features are designed to comply with explosion protection category II 2 G c T3. The electrically-conductive powder-coated frame provides robustness and enables lifting by crane, whilst all components are protected so that the surface temperature never exceeds 200°C. The machine provides water flow of 1000 litres per hour and 160 bar pressure, and the 4-pole 3-phase electric motor, crankshaft pump and ceramic pistons ensure a long service life.
Powder-coated cage frame, conductive
- Robust tubular steel frame.
- Integrated crane attachment point.
- Protects the unit from damage.
- Conductive rubber tyres.
- Surface temperature always under 200 °C.
- Pressure switch control
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Stainless steel spray lance, conductive, 1050 mm
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Ex protection
- High pressure lance
- Spherical nozzle carrier
- Crankshaft pump with stainless steel pistons
- Power nozzle
- Spray lance
- Low-speed 4-pole motor
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz) 3/400/50
- Flow rate (l/h) 1000
- Operating pressure (bar/MPa) 160/16
- Max. pressure (bar/MPa) 220/22
- Max. water feed temperature (°C) 50
- Power rating (kW) 5,5
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 122,6
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 980 x 720 x 1100