The HD 7/10 CXF provides impressive mobility, compactness and cleaning performance in hygiene-sensitive areas. Featuring a 15m non-marking hose on a hose reel, a tough, high performance motor and axial three-piston pump, the 7/10 CXF is built to perform in demanding environments. The CXF also features non-marking wheels, light grey covers that are easy to keep clean, and water inlet temperature of 80°C. This machine is therefore ideal for use in food preparation areas and other hygiene-sensitive areas.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Water inlet temperature up to 80°C.
- Abrasion-resistant grey wheels.
- Cleaning agent intake system for removing stubborn dirt.
- Booster pump with pressure tank
- Pressure washer
- Pressure switch control
- Three piston axial pump, with ceramic piston
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Infinitely variable pressure and water flow control on the unit
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Trigger gun,
- Integral high-pressure hose reel
- Servo Control
- Spray lance
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz) 3/400/50
- Flow rate (l/h) 250-700
- Operating pressure (bar/MPa) 10-100/1-10
- Max. pressure (bar/MPa) 120/12
- Max. water feed temperature (°C) 80
- Power rating (kW) 4,5
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 36,5
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 360 x 400 x 925