The HD 7/16-4 Cage Classic is a robust, easy to operate pressure washer. The machine is designed for long operational periods in harsh conditions performing reliably during various cleaning tasks. The large water filter protects the powerful crankshaft pump. Mechanical toggle switch combines energy saving together with ease of use and protects the gun from being damaged. The robust cage frame provides machine protection and allows the unit to be wall or floor mounted.
- Vehicle cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor areas
- Workshop cleaning
- Service station cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- 4-pole electric motor.
- Brass cylinder head and ceramic piston.
- Reliable crankshaft pump with additional thermostat valve.
- Robust tubular frame construction ensures optimum protection of the machine.
- Built-in handles for transport.
- Excellent access to all relevant components.
- Large water inlet filter for easy servicing.
- The machine can be attached to the floor or the wall.
- Practical trigger gun storage with auto off function (Total Stop optional).
- Spray lance, 100 mm
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force
- Power nozzle
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz) 3/400/50
- Flow rate (l/h) 400-700
- Operating pressure (bar/MPa) 70-160/7-16
- Max. pressure (bar/MPa) 220/22
- Max. water feed temperature (°C) 60
- Connected load, additional (kW) 4,3
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 53,5
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 58.8
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 625 x 500 x 360