The HDS 1000 BE is a powerful mobile hot water pressure washer built in a sturdy tubular frame offering all-round protection for components. Ideal for cleaning applications where there is no power supply available. With a 13 HP Honda petrol engine featuring an electric start function, the HDS 1000 BE offers high water flow and pressure rates ideal for applications where high performance cleaning is required. This unit is best suited for the plant hire and construction industry, agricultural applications as well as use in the public sector.
Optimum ease of use
- Automatic burner cut-out in case of water shortage, overheating protection.
- Ergonomically designed trigger gun for ease of use.
- Electric starter for effortless starting.
- High-output burner with upright heating coil and continuous ignition without deflagration.
- For removing stubborn deposits.
- Two integrated diesel and petrol tanks allow long run times.
- Low fuel cut-out
- Galvanized and powder coated chassis
- Three piston axial pump with stainless steel pistons, with stainless steel pistons
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Electric starter
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- Trigger gun
- Power nozzle
- Cage frame
- Servo Control
- Sturdy tubular steel frame for handling with crane
- Spray lance
- Scale inhibitor
- Pressure (bar/MPa) 40-210/4-21
- Consumption fuel oil (kg/h) 5,6
- Flow rate (l/h) 450-900
- Fuel tank (l) 6,5
- Power rating (kW/PS) 9,5/13
- Engine type GX 390/Petrol
- Engine manufacturer Honda
- Max. temperature (°C) 80-98
- Weight without accessories (kg) 165
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 175,7
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 181,5
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1100 x 750 x 785