The HDS 801 B is a mobile hot water pressure washer built on a corrosion resistant tubular steel frame offering all-round protection for components. Ideal for cleaning applications where there is no power supply available. Built with an air cooled four stroke 5.5 HP Honda petrol engine, a pull starter and in-built generator, the HDS 801 B is ideal for plant hire and construction companies, agriculture and local councils.
- Efficient four-stroke petrol or diesel engine with reversing starter.
- The right engine for the right job.
- Suitable for stand-alone use, independent of electrical supply.
For the toughest jobs
- Sturdy tubular steel frame protects all components.
- Crane attachment point for use in the hire business, construction, agriculture and forestry.
- Exhaust gas thermostat
- Galvanized and powder coated chassis
- Three piston axial pump with stainless steel pistons, with ceramic piston
- Triple nozzle (0°/25°/40°), Manual
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- Cage frame
- Sturdy tubular steel frame for handling with crane
- Pressure (bar/MPa) 140/14
- Consumption fuel oil (kg/h) 4,1
- Flow rate (l/h) 600
- Fuel tank (l) 21
- Power rating (kW/PS) 4/5,5
- Engine type GX 160 K1/Petrol
- Engine manufacturer Honda
- Max. temperature (°C) 80
- Weight without accessories (kg) 105,5
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 110
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 122
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1168 x 862 x 767
To register for a trade account, please fill this FORM and email the completed article to firstname.lastname@example.org.