State-of-the-art compact hot water pressure washer with unique eco!efficiency mode that reduces diesel consumption by 20% without compromising daily cleaning performance. The HDS 6/12 C also features Kärcher’s unique Machine Protector system that prolongs component life and provides a 3-year burner coil warranty. With central one-button operation, excellent mobility and superb cleaning performance the HDS 6/12 is easy to set-up, intuitive to operate and cheap to run.
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor areas
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning production systems
- eco!efficiency mode — economical and environmentally friendly, even during longer periods of use.
- Reduces fuel consumption and CO2 emissions by 20%.
- Accurate detergent dosing unit with clear rinse function.
- Intuitive operation with large single-button selector switch.
- Large tank opening with filling chute.
- System care bottle can be changed conveniently from the outside.
- Lockable accessory compartment for nozzles, tools, etc.
- Storage hooks for power cord and high-pressure hose.
- Integrated lance holder for easy transport.
- The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
- Large water filter protects pump against damage.
- Jogger principle with large wheels and steering roller.
- Large integrated handles in the chassis.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Exhaust gas thermostat
- Pressure switch control
- Low fuel cut-out
- Three piston axial pump, with stainless steel pistons
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- Integral fuel and detergent tank
- Power nozzle
- SDS system
- Infinitely variable pressure and water flow control on the unit
- Scale inhibitor
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz) 1/240/50
- Flow rate (l/h) 240-560
- Pressure (bar/MPa) 30-120/3-12
- Max. temperature (°C) 155
- Power rating (kW) 3
- Consumption fuel oil (kg/h) 3,5
- Fuel tank (l) 15
- Power cable (m) 5
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 107,4
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1060 x 650 x 920