The IV 60/30 is a very robust industrial vacuum. It is a partially mobile vacuum cleaner which finds versatile use in many target groups. Thanks to its construction and the many available industrial accessories, it can be used for a wide range of cleaning tasks. Its side channel blower ensures high suction power. Due to the type of motor, this machine is often used continuously. The side channel blower the machine employs boasts a long service life. The construction type and size of the machine make it mobile, allowing it to be used in multiple locations. If the vacuum cleaner needs to be switched off on a slope, two castors with brakes keep the machine in place. A removable dirt container with castors allows easy disposal of the vacuumed dirt. The built-in cyclone pre-separator filters out the majority of the dust when it enters the vacuum cleaner, thereby extending the filter's servicelife significantly. A filter with a large filter area and excellent separation performance (material M certified) allows long work intervals without interruptions. The accessories holder on the front of the machine allows convenient storage of all of the vacuum accessories. Small accessories or tools can be stored conveniently in the built-in accessory compartment. On the built-in cable hook, the cable can be securely stored while moving the machine, or slack cable stored during work. Manual, external filter cleaning ensures long work intervals and a long filter service life.
Suitable for zone 22
- IVS Ex vacuums guarantee the highest level of safety thanks to the latest technology.
- Reliable vacuuming of health-endangering dusts, such as explosive dusts.
Power-saving soft start
- Low starting current prevents power supply voltage dips.
- Low energy peaks ensure lower energy costs.
- Only low machine fuse protection necessary. (Up to 5.5 A,16 A fuse protection is sufficient.)
User-friendly set-down mechanism
- Easy and time-saving container removal directly on the handle.
- The practical container handle serves as an aid for pulling and pushing the machine to the emptying point.
- Large industrial rollers ensure maximum mobility even on uneven floors and under heavy load.
User-friendly machine handling
- Hose hook and accessory storage ensure fast tool access and tidy storage.
- Integrated cable hook for secure cable storage.
Optional remote control
- Convenient, time-saving operation of the machine in a single forward movement.
- Optimal space utilisation: the vacuum cleaner can be stored in unused or safety areas.
- Type, Z22
- Container included, 100 л
- Filter cleaning, Manual
- Dust class, M
- Accessories included with machine, No
- Power rating in operation (kW) 5.5
- Air flow (l/s/m³/h) 138/500
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) 250/25
- Container capacity (l) 100
- Filter area (m²) 2
- Main filter dust class M
- Sound level (dB(A)) 77
- Nominal size ID-70
- Accessory nominal size ID-ID-70-50
- Weight without accessories (kg) 157
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 157
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 168.5
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1202 x 686 x 1500