The IVR-L 100/24-2 Me is a compact, stainless steel industrial vacuum with 100-litre container capacity. Liquids and coarse solids such as shavings can be vacuumed. An optional swarf basket allows solids and liquids to be separated conveniently. The high-quality stainless steel variant makes the IVR-L 100/24-2 Me a versatile tool in tough day-to-day industry. Even corrosive media can be vacuumed without problems. The hose connection on the suction head can be rotated through 360°. This eases vacuuming dirt around the entire machine without the suction hose getting tangled. The filling level can be read off the drainage pipe at any time. High-quality castors made from ABS guarantee outstanding mobility.
360° working radius
- Clean in all directions thanks to the rotatable hose connection on the suction head. Tangle-free suction hose.
Safe accessory storage
- Suction hose storage hook and defined accessory storage for a clean, tidy and ready-to-use machine.
- The motors in the drive head are easily accessible. This saves you time and money associated with maintenance.
Robust material and a design suitable for industrial purposes
- Ideal for use in the metal processing industry.
- Accessories included with machine, No
- (mm) 640 x 620 x 1060
- Container capacity (l) 100
- Air flow (l/s/m³/h) 148/532
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) 235/23
- Filter area (m²) 0,45
- Motor rating (kW) 2,4
- Nominal size ID-50
- Accessory nominal size ID-ID-50-40
- Sound level (dB(A)) 68
- Number of current phases (V/Hz) 220-240/50-60
- Weight without accessories (kg) 41
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 41
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 49