The IVR-L 100/30 is a durable and powerful industrial vacuum particularly suited to vacuuming liquids and/or shavings in the metal processing industry. The robust construction guarantees a long service life despite the toughest of industrial use. The 3-phase side channel blower of the IVR-L 100/30 is designed for multi-shift operation. This means the machine is also suitable for stationary use in the production industry. When vacuuming liquids, the current filling level is visible any time on the drainage pipe. The collecting container is connected to the vacuum motor using a convenient and comfortable set-down mechanism.
Wear-resistant side channel compressor
- Side channel compressor offers high suction power and durability. These machines are ideal for multi-shift use.
Visual filling level display
- Always up-to-date on the current status: the filling level is visible at all times during vacuuming.
- Emptying can be carried out as required via the filling level hose.
360° working radius
- Clean in all directions thanks to the rotatable hose connection on the suction head. Tangle-free suction hose.
Robust and reliable
- Ideal for use in the metal processing industry.
- Accessories included with machine, No
- (mm) 850 x 760 x 1800
- Container capacity (l) 100
- Air flow (l/s/m³/h) 87,5/315
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) 260/26
- Filter area (m²) 0,45
- Motor rating (kW) 3
- Nominal size ID-70
- Accessory nominal size ID-ID-70-50
- Sound level (dB(A)) 68
- Number of current phases (Ph/V/Hz) 3/400/50
- Weight without accessories (kg) 141
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 141
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 157