The compact IVR-L 120/24-2 Tc Ringler type industrial vacuum is suitable for efficiently separating cutting fluids and shavings. Its robust construction including oil-resistant castors and power cord make the vacuum cleaner score as a durable aid in tough day-to-day industrial use. The machine features a tilting chassis and generous 120-litre capacity – ideal for large quantities of liquids and/or mostly dust-free solids such as shavings. Solids can be cleanly separated from the vacuumed liquids with the optional swarf basket. For flexible work without annoying tangles, the hose connection on the suction head is rotatable through 360°. The filling level can be comfortably read off the drainage pipe. Drainage can be performed in two ways: Firstly, using the drainage pipe, and secondly by means of the tilting chassis. Picking the machine up using a forklift is hassle-free.
360° working radius
- Clean in all directions thanks to the rotatable hose connection on the suction head. Tangle-free suction hose.
Practical tilting chassis
- Quick and easy emptying of the container: just tip backwards and you're done!
- Oil-resistant rollers and power cord for a high level of durability and mobility,even under demanding conditions.
Robust and reliable
- Ideal for use in the metal processing industry.
- Accessories included with machine, No
- (mm) 740 x 620 x 1180
- Container capacity (l) 120
- Air flow (l/s/m³/h) 148/532
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) 235/23
- Filter area (m²) 0,45
- Motor rating (kW) 2,4
- Nominal size ID-50
- Accessory nominal size ID-ID-50-40
- Sound level (dB(A)) 68
- Number of current phases (Ph/V/Hz) 1/220-240/50-60
- Weight without accessories (kg) 66
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 66
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 74