With a motor rating of 1.2 kW, the IVR-L 40/12-1 is an entry-level machine into the world of vacuuming liquids and shavings. The IVR-L 40/12-1 is the smallest wet vacuum in the IVR-L range. This high quality vacuum cleaner is ideal for vacuuming and separating small quantities of liquids and solids like coolants, lubricant emulsions, water or oil containing metal swarf. The swarf is seperated and collected in a swarf basket, and vacuumed liquid is recirculated via the drainage pipe. Drainage can also be carried out using an optional tilting chassis. The current filling level can be easily seen at any time on the drainage pipe. The 360° rotatable hose connection on the suction head makes for comfortable vacuuming in all directions without the suction hose getting tangled. The integrated mechanical fill-level cut-off protects the vacuum cleaner from overfill.
Three-layer construction ensures durability
- High-quality materials and robust welding techniques guarantee a long service life.
- An oil-resistant power cord is included as standard and increases the machine's service life.
Outstanding driving characteristics
- Compact construction and robust material for top driving characteristics, maximum flexibility and long-lasting durability.
360° working radius
- Clean in all directions thanks to the rotatable hose connection on the suction head. Tangle-free suction hose.
- Automatic fill-level cut-off function
- Accessories included with machine, No
- (mm) 711 x 523 x 960
- Container capacity (l) 40
- Air flow (l/s/m³/h) 59/212,4
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) 230/23
- Filter area (m²) 0,25
- Motor rating (kW) 1,2
- Nominal size ID-50
- Accessory nominal size ID-40
- Sound level (dB(A)) 70
- Number of current phases (Ph/V/Hz) 1/220-240/50-60
- Weight without accessories (kg) 33
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 33
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 41