With its wear-free side channel blower, the IVR 40/15 Pf is designed for tough continuous use in the production industry. An internally strengthened M class pocket filter with large filter area, effective filter cleaning and cyclone pre-separation system ensure safe, reliable intake of fine dust. This allows fine dust to be vacuumed safely. The container is connected to the vacuum motor thanks to the practical and easy-to-operate set-down mechanism. The noise is reduced to a comfortable level thanks to the integrated sound absorber. Thanks to its robust construction, the industrial vacuum impresses with its long service life and can withstand even the hardest industrial use.
Robust material and a design suitable for industrial purposes
- Ideal for use in the metal processing industry.
Pleasant operating volume
- Sound absorbers on the air outlet pipes make for a comfortable operating volume with high suction power.
Cyclone-like pre-separation system
- Protects the filter and increases its working time. This saves on costs and increases versatility.
Highly efficient IE2 motor for higher suction power
- With a comparable input power, the efficient IE 2 motor delivers more suction power than traditional motors.
- Container included, 40 l
- Filter cleaning, Manual
- Accessories included with machine, No
- Power rating in operation (kW) 1.5
- Air flow (l/s/m³/h) 58/210
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) 200/20
- Container capacity (l) 40
- Filter area (m²) 1.75
- Main filter dust class M
- Sound level (dB(A)) 56
- Nominal size ID-70
- Accessory nominal size ID-ID-50-40
- Weight without accessories (kg) 113
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 113
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 121
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 890 x 670 x 1560