The IVR 40/30 Pf industrial vacuum includes a wear-free side channel blower and is therefore ideal for continuous use in the production industry. Reliable intake of fine dust is guaranteed thanks to the internally-strengthened pocket filter (dust filter class M) with large filter area (1.75 m²), effective filter cleaning, and cyclone pre-separation system. The collecting container features a convenient set-down mechanism. Operating volume is kept to a minimum thanks to the integrated sound absorber. The robust construction promises a long service life, even in the toughest of day-to-day industrial use.
Robust material and a design suitable for industrial purposes
- Ideal for use in the metal processing industry.
Pleasant operating volume
- Sound absorbers on the air outlet pipes make for a comfortable operating volume with high suction power.
Cyclone-like pre-separation system
- Protects the filter and increases its working time. This saves on costs and increases versatility.
Highly efficient IE2 motor for higher suction power
- With a comparable input power, the efficient IE 2 motor delivers more suction power than traditional motors.
- Container included, 40 l
- Filter cleaning, Manual
- Accessories included with machine, No
- Power rating in operation (kW) 3
- Air flow (l/s/m³/h) 87.5/315
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) 260/26
- Container capacity (l) 40
- Filter area (m²) 1.75
- Main filter dust class M
- Sound level (dB(A)) 60
- Nominal size ID-70
- Accessory nominal size ID-ID-70-50
- Weight without accessories (kg) 128
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 128
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 137
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 890 x 670 x 1560