The durable KM 150/500 R Classic industrial sweeper is equipped for tough use in building material, metal and cast metal processing plants, and other dirt-intensive industries. The reliable sit-on sweeper can be operated comfortably and easily using the levers. The sweeping container is emptied using hydraulic container lift. The enormous capacity of the sweeping container is 500 L, allowing long periods of uninterrupted use. The machine is equipped for intensive use under the toughest conditions thanks to the robust steel chassis with multiple corrosion protection. The hydraulic rear-wheel drive ensures good maneuverability even in tight spaces. Another feature is the Flexible Footprint System which guarantees optimal sweeping results on varying types of floor surface – and all this with reduced brush wear. In case of maintenance and repairs, all the technical components are easily accessible. The standard solid rubber tyres stop interruptions caused by flat tyres and make sweeping on all types of ground possible.
- Building material processing plants
- Metal casting plants
- Metal processing plants
- Storage areas
- Construction sites
- Iron and steelworks
- Material processing plants
- Good manoeuvrability and control even in tight spaces.
- Works even on sharp surfaces without causing tyre punctures.
- Clear and intuitive layout and robust control elements for easy operation.
- Large filter area for dust-free vacuuming.
- Cleaning by means of vibration motor.
- Can be used under tough working conditions.
- Durable machine and components.
- Simple technology with tried and tested components: fully hydraulic drive; electric instead of electronic.
- Easy access to all technical components.
- Waste can be emptied safely, easily and with no contact.
- Effortless container lift up to 1.52 m.
- Good intake of fine and coarse waste.
- Low dust dispersion.
- Outdoor applications
- Operating hour meter
- Traction drive, hydraulic
- Travel drive, reverse
- Travel drive - forward
- Adjustable roller brush
- Hydraulic container lift
- Sweep function (can be switched off)
- Dustpan principle
- Manual filter shaker
- Hydraulic brake
- Wheels, solid rubber
- Power steering
- pocket filter
- Drive 4-stroke diesel engine / Yanmar
- Drive – power (kW) 15,8
- Theoretical area performance (m²/h) 18000
- Practical area performance (m²/h) 14400
- Working width (mm) 1200
- Working width with 1 side brush (mm) 1500
- Working width with 2 side brushes (mm) 1800
- Waste container (l) 500
- Hill climbing ability (%) 18
- Operating speed (km/h) 12
- Hydraulic container lift (m) 1,52
- Filter area (m²) 10,5
- Drive type Diesel
- Weight without accessories (kg) 1394
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 1400
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 2442 x 1570 x 1640