Kärcher’s fully hydraulic KM 170/600 R sweeper provides huge sweeping capacity and productivity, and can be perfectly tailored to meet the needs of your business. Choose LPG or diesel power; indoor or outdoor protective cabs; and a wide range of accessories. Fantastic build quality, incredible productivity and fully hydraulic controls all come as standard. The choice of power options make it very versatile for use in different areas from public road to cleaning of noise sensitive areas indoors. Thanks to the dustpan principle, fine sweepings and coarse dirt are reliably vacuumed. The roller brush automatically adjusts to uneven surfaces and the innovative sweeping system reduces wear and tear to a minimum. The main roller brush can be easily changed without tools. The waste container automatically closes during transport. Two horizontally installed flat pleated filters ensure clean air under heavy dust conditions. Filter cleaning can be done with the push of a button using a highly effective dual scraper. The filter is easily accessible and can be cleaned or changed without the need for tools. The engine is also easy to access.
- Flat pleated filter with 10 m² filter area.
- Effective filter cleaning with dual scraper.
- For dust-free sweeping.
- Solid steel frame.
- Rugged, water-cooled industrial engines.
- Fully hydraulic traction drive.
- EASY-Operation concept.
- Easy to get in and out.
- Perfect cleaning results.
- Low brush wear and tear.
- Easily adapts to different surfaces.
- Emptying the waste is safe and easy.
- High dump system up to 1.52 m.
- Good intake of fine and coarse waste.
- Low dust dispersion.
- Easy adaptation to individual cleaning needs.
- Impressive equipment (e.g. comfort cab, air-conditioner, heating).
- Second and third side brushes available on request.
- Extremely low-maintenance.
- No wear and tear.
- Extremely durable.
- Longer working time for the motor filter.
- Extended maintenance intervals.
- Outdoor applications
- Traction drive, hydrostatic
- Travel drive, reverse
- Travel drive - forward
- Adjustable roller brush
- Hydraulic container lift
- Sweep function (can be switched off)
- Dustpan principle
- Pneumatic wheels
- Manual filter shaker
- Hydraulic brake
- Adjustable suction power
- Side brushes
- Side brush swings out automatically
- Power steering
- Drive 4-stroke diesel engine / Yanmar
- Drive – power (kW) 35
- Theoretical area performance (m²/h) 23520
- Practical area performance (m²/h) 17640
- Working width (mm) 1350
- Working width with 1 side brush (mm) 1680
- Working width with 2 side brushes (mm) 2000
- Waste container (l) 600
- Hill climbing ability (%) 18
- Operating speed (km/h) 14
- Hydraulic container lift (m) 1,55
- Filter area (m²) 10
- Drive type Diesel
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 2742 x 1904 x 2213