The super-compact class! Despite its high capacity, the IVR 100/40 Pf takes up a comparably low amount of floor space and is therefore perfect for use in factories where space is at a premium. An internally strengthened pocket filter (dust filter class M) with large filter area (1.75 m²), effective filter cleaning and cyclone pre-separation system ensure safe, reliable intake of fine dust. Pressure compensation hose and downholder ensure low-dust vacuuming directly into the disposal sack. The collecting container is connected to the vacuum cleaner via a set-down mechanism that is easy to operate whilst standing. The machine has a comfortable working volume thanks to the integrated sound absorber. The robust construction and wear-free side channel blower guarantee a long service life, even through continuous industrial use.
Highly efficient IE2 motor for higher suction power
- With comparably rated input power, the IE2 motor delivers 5% more suction power than conventional motors.
High-quality washable pocket filter
- Longer working times, less maintenance effort and lower costs. Ideal for industrial use.
- Unrivalled effective manual filter cleaning thanks to reinforcement lattice in every filter bag.
Cyclone-like pre-separation system
- Protects the filter and increases its working time. This saves on costs and increases versatility.
- The intuitive control and cleaning concept allows the vacuum cleaner to be operated without prior knowledge.
- Easy to operate set-down mechanism for ergonomic insertion and removal of the collecting container from the base.
- Recommended for multi-shift operation
- Optional remote control, –
- Accessories included with machine, No
- Container capacity (l) 100
- Air flow (l/s/m³/h) 137.5/495
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) 140/14
- Filter area (m²) 1.75
- Motor rating (kW) 4.7
- Power rating in operation (kW) 4.7
- Sound level (dB(A)) 62
- Number of current phases (Ph/V/Hz) 3/400/50
- Weight without accessories (kg) 184
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 184
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 200
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 910 x 760 x 2270