The IVS 100/40 is a very robust industrial vacuum. It is a partially mobile vacuum cleaner which finds versatile use in many target groups. On even ground, the vacuum cleaner can be manoeuvred easily by one operator. It therefore combines high suction power with the ability to quickly change the location of use in the area of operation. Thanks to its construction and many available industrial accessories, it can be used for a wide range of cleaning tasks. Its side channel blower ensures high suction power. A safety valve prevents the engine in the high-quality side channel blower from overheating. Due to the type of motor, this machine is often used continuously. The side channel blower the machine employs boasts a long service life. A removable dirt container with castors allows easy disposal of the vacuumed dirt. The built-in cyclone pre-separator filters out the majority of the dust when it enters the vacuum cleaner, thereby extending the filter's service life significantly. A filter with a large filter area and excellent separation performance (material M certified) allows long work intervals without interruptions. In the storage area above the motor, small accessories or tools can be conveniently stored. If the vacuum cleaner needs moving to another location, the power cord can also be stored in this area. Manual, external filter cleaning ensures long work intervals and a long filter service life.
User-friendly machine handling
- Hose hook and accessory storage ensure fast tool access and tidy storage.
- Integrated cable hook for secure cable storage.
User-friendly set-down mechanism
- Easy and time-saving container removal directly on the handle.
- The practical container handle serves as an aid for pulling and pushing the machine to the emptying point.
- Large industrial rollers ensure maximum mobility even on uneven floors and under heavy load.
- Recommended for multi-shift operation
- Optional remote control, –
- Accessories included with machine, No
- Container capacity (l) 100
- Air flow (l/s/m³/h) 138/500
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) 150/15
- Filter area (m²) 2.2
- Motor rating (kW) 4.2
- Power rating in operation (kW) 4.2
- Sound level (dB(A)) 75
- Number of current phases (Ph/V/Hz) 3/400/50
- Weight without accessories (kg) 142
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 142
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 154
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1202 x 771 x 1470