The stand-alone pump unit out of the modular new HD Middle class is the perfect solution for integrated high-pressure pumps e.g. stationary machine and production progress. A reliable high-pressure pump which is protected by a robust plastic chassis and not more. The machine is intended for stationary use and can be mounted and operated both horizontally and vertically. A 3-point support on the back enables vertical or horizontal mounting. Access to the high-pressure pump and the electronic components is easy and therefore service-friendly – the pump itself is effectively protected from dirt in reclaim water by means of a large water fine filter.
Ideal for building contractors, tradespeople, building service providers and local authorities.
- Automatic pressure relief for protecting the components extends their service life.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Designed for upright and horizontal operation.
- Integrated storage options reduce the set-up times.
- Easy access to the cylinder head when bottom of machine is opened.
- Fast access to electrical box through simple removal of cover.
- Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in water.
- Newly developed 3-piston axial pump with considerably reduced flow and pressure losses.
- 20 percent increase in cleaning performance and energy efficiency.
- Pressure switch control
- Three piston axial pump, with stainless steel pistons
- Low-speed 4-pole motor
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz)1/100/50
- Flow rate (l/h)600
- Operating pressure (bar/MPa)110/11
- Max. pressure (bar/MPa)165/16,5
- Water feed temperature (°C)60
- Power rating (kW)2,9
- Power cable (m)5
- Weight (with accessories) (kg)25
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)290 x 300 x 565