The hot water pressure washers of the new middle- and super-class convince with their 6 main features. 1. Environmental protection Greater efficiency with the new ECO mode, service switch for controlling water hardness, turbo fan, precision detergent metering, optimized burner technology and a high-efficiency pump. 2. User friendliness This is ensured by a central, clearly arranged control panel designed for intuitive operation, a spray lance holder, LED display, an integral, low-friction hose reel for 20 metres hose that swivels through 180°, and much more. 3. Cleaning performance Highly efficient cleaning is guaranteed by patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo fan as well as increased pump efficiency. Accessories are optimized for specific applications and designed to exactly suit customer requirements. 4. Mobility The mobility concept features two casters, large rubber-tyred wheels, ergonomic handles, lifting points for handling with a forklift, lashing rings and a recessed tread for tilting the machine to guarantee maximum manoeuvrability. 5. Reliability Guaranteed by flue gas monitoring, a corrosion-proof, flexurally stiff, robust chassis, machine protector system, three-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons, heat resistant flue outlet, and much more. 6. Service friendliness Easy access to all components that require servicing and a service switch to call up operating data at any time for troubleshooting.
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor areas
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning production systems
- In the Eco setting the unit operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) with full water flow.
- Burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% compared to full-load operation.
- Highly efficient burner technology.
- 4-pole electric motor with 3 piston axial pump.
- Water-cooled motor for a high level of performance and durability.
- The large, integrated fine-mesh water filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against dirt particles.
- An integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the exhaust gas temperature exceeds 300°C.
- The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
- Safe and ample storage for protective gear, accessories and cleaning agents.
- Storage hooks for power cord and high-pressure hose.
- "Jogger" design with large rubber tyre wheels and swivel castors.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
Save energy and time: EASY!Force high-pressure guns and EASY!Lock quick-release locks.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Exhaust gas temperature limiter
- Pressure switch control
- Control panel with indicator lamps
- Low fuel cut-out
- Steam mode
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- Integral fuel and detergent tank
- Pole reversing plug (three-phase)
- Power nozzle
- SDS system
- Electronic service control with LED display
- Servo Control
- Infinitely variable pressure and water flow control on the unit
- Dry running protection
- Scale inhibitor
- Low-speed 4-pole motor
- Two detergent tanks
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz) 3/400/50
- Flow rate (l/h) 500-1000
- Pressure (bar/MPa) 30-200/3-20
- Max. temperature (°C) 80-155
- Power rating (kW) 7,8
- Consumption fuel oil (kg/h) 6,4
- Fuel tank (l) 25
- Power cable (m) 5
- Weight without accessories (kg) 163
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 168
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 180.033
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1330 x 750 x 1060