Kärcher’s HDS middle class hot water pressure washers reach very high levels of performance, reliability and economy. With innovative features such as the eco!efficiency mode, offering fuel savings of up to 20% without compromising cleaning performance, 4-pole motors for high performance and long life, on-board diagnostics, and 3-year burner coil warranty, the HDS middle class range provides our customers with the toughness, cleaning power, and low running costs they demand. The HDS 7/10-4 M features a 4-pole, air-cooled electric motor with long-life bearings and a 3-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons. With water flow of up to 700 litres per hour, and up to 100 bar pressure, the 7/10 is a great all-round machine with superb performance for daily and deep cleaning jobs.
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning production systems
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- In the Eco setting the unit operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) with full water flow.
- Burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% compared to full-load operation.
- Highly efficient burner technology.
- 4-pole, slow-running electric motor guarantees a long working time.
- The large, integrated fine-mesh water filter reliably protects the high-pressure pump against dirt particles.
- An integrated exhaust gas thermostat switches off the drive motor if the exhaust gas temperature exceeds 300°C.
- The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
- Safe and ample storage for protective gear, accessories and cleaning agents.
- Storage hooks for power cord and high-pressure hose.
- "Jogger" design with large rubber tyre wheels and swivel castors.
- Integrated tilting aid for effortlessly negotiating obstacles such as steps and kerbs.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Exhaust gas temperature limiter
- Pressure switch control
- Control panel with indicator lamps
- Low fuel cut-out
- Steam mode
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- Integral fuel and detergent tank
- Power nozzle
- SDS system
- Electronic service control with LED display
- Servo Control
- Infinitely variable pressure and water flow control on the unit
- Dry running protection
- Scale inhibitor
- Low-speed 4-pole motor
- Two detergent tanks
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz) 1/240/50
- Flow rate (l/h) 350-700
- Pressure (bar/MPa) 30-100/3-10
- Max. temperature (°C) 80-155
- Power rating (kW) 3,4
- Consumption fuel oil (kg/h) 4,6
- Fuel tank (l) 25
- Power cable (m) 5
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 159,3
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1330 x 750 x 1060