With modern diesel technology, the MIC 42 operates within the stage V emission regulations. The machine is therefore suitable not only for applications in urban environmental zones, but it also performs well in terms of its efficiency. The high-quality components also contribute to this and permit very long maintenance intervals of 500 or 1000 hours. Access to all maintenance-related areas without the need for tools is also part of the intuitive concept, as are the many options to integrate the implements. For Example, front implements are mounted via a standard quick coupling KAT 0, while implements at the rear can be changed using the hydraulic tilting frame with minimum effort thanks to our quick-change system. An optional multi-coupler system guarantees fast and drip-free connection of the hydraulics. The operator also benefits from a very large cab with clearly laid-out operating elements and many other useful details such as a lockable storage compartment.
Economical and environmentally friendly drive
- Common rail direct injection and diesel particulate filter lower the emission values below STAGE V.
- For applications in urban green zones.
- Lower fuel consumption protects the environment and lowers the operating costs.
Maximum operating comfort
- Windows on both sides, lockable storage compartment, USB charging port, bottle holder.
- Waste container, 800 l
- Air conditioning
- Particulate filter
- Rotating warning beacon
- Drive – power (kW/PS) 31/42
- Cylinder capacity (cc³) 1568
- Cylinder 3
- Emissions standard STAGE V ready
- Fuel tank (l) 41
- Travel speed (km/h) 25
- Operating speed (km/h) 25
- Permissible axle load, front (kg) 1750
- Permissible axle load, rear (kg) 1750
- Hill climbing ability (%) 25
- Noise level (in cap) (dB(A)) 73
- Max. load capacity (kg) 1100
- Wheelbase (mm) 1500
- Total permissible weight (kg) 2500
- Weight without accessories (kg) 1400
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 1400
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 1400
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 3200 x 1400 x 2230