With the MC 80, the technology used in large machines is now being deployed in compact class sweepers. For instance, the 800-litre waste container with water circulation system is based on computer-aided CFD simulations, the double-brush system has individual brush control, the straight suction channel effectively prevents blockages and the suction mouth is impact-protected in the wheel contour. Lastly, our patented quick-change system guarantees the fast and simple change of the diverse implements via a hydraulic interchangeable frame. In terms of working comfort, the MC 80 scores well with the largest cab in its class, a perfect all-round view and transparent and ergonomic layout of the operating elements. Practical details such as a lockable storage compartment, bottle holder and USB charging port are also included.
Ideal for road and wet cleaning. Also suitable for transportation tasks.
Intuitive operating concept from the 3.5 tonne class
- Individual control and lifting of brush increase precision.
Maximum operating comfort
- Entry and exit on both sides for maximum flexibility when working.
The highest standard of sweeping
Economical and environmentally friendly drive
- For applications in urban green zones.
- Lower fuel consumption protects the environment and lowers the operating costs.
- Outdoor applications
- Operating hour meter for sweeping mechanism
- Adjustable side brush speed
- Traction drive, hydrostatic
- Travel drive, reverse
- Travel drive - forward
- Bulk waste flap
- Hydraulic container lift
- Air conditioning
- Extra comfort seat
- Foliage suction hose
- Panorama cab with safety glass, 2 rear-view mirrors
- Particulate filter
- Rotating warning beacon
- Water spraying system suppresses dust around side brushes and in intake duct
- Temperature gauge
- Doors left / right
- Drive – power (kW/PS) 26/35
- Waste container (l) 800
- Water tank (l) 185
- Turning circle (mm) 910
- Working width (mm) 1630
- Max. working width with third side brush (mm) 2240
- Sweeping width variable (mm) 550-1630
- Operating speed (km/h) 25
- Travel speed (km/h) 25
- Hill climbing ability (%) 25
- Hydraulic container lift (mm) 1550
- Euro 3 emissions standard 0
- Drive type Diesel
- Weight (kg) 1374
- Weight without accessories (kg) 1374
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 1374
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 3750 x 1075 x 1980