The second-generation BDP 50/2000 RS is lighter and more compact without compromising on performance. Cable-free, powerful and fast, the BDP 50/2000 RS offers a wide cleaning path and polishing speed of 2000rpm, meaning that even the most stubborn marks can be removed easily. Kärcher’s popular and proven step-on design ensures high safety and productivity.
Automatic contact pressure
- No adjustment of the contact pressure.
- Constant contact pressure even on uneven surfaces.
Integrated passive dust suction
- The polishing dust is collected under the pad and then automatically transported upwards into the filter bag.
- The large filter bag is easily accessible and easy to change.
- No wiping after polishing – time-saving.
Excellent polishing results
- The high speed and the automatic contact pressure ensures an excellent polishing result.
- The machine allows area performances of up to 2750 m²/h.
Convenient and easy mounting and dismounting
- For greater versatility and faster results.
Very small turning circle for maximum agility
- Good manoeuvrability and high area coverage.
- Raised working position for a clear view.
With maintenance-free batteries and charger
- Convenient charging of long-life batteries.
Pads are easily replaced without the need for tools
- Time-saving with easy brush replacement
- Battery and charger included
- Traction drive
- Dust suction
- Drive board with centerlock
- Working width (mm) 510
- Working width, vacuum (mm) 530
- Practical area performance (m²/h) 1500
- Theoretical area performance (m²/h) 1780
- Current type (V/Hz) 230/50-60
- Brush rotation speed (U/min) 2000
- Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg) 10/21
- Drive type BatteryBattery
- Motor rating (W) 2315
- Traction motor (W) 155
- Weight (with accessories) (kg)180
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm)1130 x 595 x 1315