Kärcher’s HD 4/9 P 110V offers professional quality and performance in a truly portable package. Thanks to its compact dimensions, light weight, and built-in carry handle, the HD 4/9 P is incredibly easy to transport even up steps or ladders. The machine has several features usually found on much more expensive machines, like the automatic pressure relief feature to protect internal components on start-up, the Easy Press trigger gun with rotating lance, and high-grade hose and power cable. All of its professional-grade accessories are stored on-board, providing easy access and helping to prevent trip hazards. This tough, simple machine can be operated in a vertical or horizontal position, making it safer for use at height or on uneven ground.
- Façade cleaning
- Construction sites
- Floor and wall cleaning
- Outside area
- Machines and devices
- The integrated carrying handle on the front of the machine enableseasy loading and convenient transport.
- Compact design and low weight.
- Vertical and horizontal operation possible.
- Separate parking and transport position for the spray unit.
- The machine offers maximum stability in horizontal operation.
- The automatic pressure relief protects the components and extends the service life.
- High-quality brass cylinder head.
- Screw connection (M 18 × 1.5) for storing a Surface Cleaner directly on the machine.
- Practical nozzle compartments for triple nozzle and rotary nozzle.
- Rubber band for attaching the HP hose.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Pressure switch control
- Three piston axial pump, with stainless steel pistons
- Spray lance, 840 mm
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force
- Power nozzle
- Spray lance
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz) 1/110/50
- Flow rate (l/h) 390
- Operating pressure (bar/MPa) 90/9
- Max. pressure (bar/MPa) 120/12
- Water feed temperature (°C) 60
- Power rating (kW) 1,4
- Power cable (m) 5
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 351 x 312 x 904