Individually configurable vacuum sweeper with manual low emptying. The patented sweeping crescent side brush enables corner cleaning in a single pass! Cleans in a single pass, unlike other machines which need 5 to 7 passes - and sweeping by hand is not necessary. The position of the main sweeper roller between the rear wheels allows driving over high kerbs without damage to the sweeping system. The Teach system automatically adjusts the main sweeper roller to wear and tear for consistently outstanding sweeping results. There are three contact pressures to choose from, depending on the terrain and type of dirt. A further feature is the patented, fully automatic Tact filter cleaning system for dust-free operation and the patented Kärcher Intelligent Key system, which, among other things, controls the assignment of different user rights. The multifunctional display provides clear menu guidance in 28 languages and displays information on, for example, roller brush wear or the selected roller brush contact pressure.
- Car parks
- Production facilities
- Logistics areas
- Storage areas
Sweeping crescent side brush
- No more tedious sweeping by hand.
- Cleans in corners in a single pass.
Innovative, highly effective and automatic Tact filter cleaning system
- Consistently clean pores for an optimal cleaning result.
- Automatic cleaning.
- Automatic roller brush correction according to wear.
- Three contact pressures adjustable at the push of a button.
Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Programmable in 28 different languages.
- Assignment of user rights for machine settings.
Roller brush on rear axle
- Easier to drive over high kerbs.
- Easy roller brush access, roller brush can be replaced in less than 5 minutes.
- Machine data is shown on the display (e.g. main sweeper roller wear display).
- Colour coding.
Power Plus concept
- Excess power generated during motion is transferred to a battery.
- When driving uphill, the additional power is used for the motor.
- Outdoor applications
- Automatic wear adjustment of the main sweeper roller
- Automatic filter cleaning
- Home Base fastening option
- Operating hour meter
- Traction drive, hydraulic
- Travel drive, reverse
- Travel drive - forward
- Shared service concept
- Bulk waste flap
- Main sweeper roller on rear axle
- Individual user languages/user rights
- Indoor applications
- Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Sweep function (can be switched off)
- Sweeping crescent side brush
- Pneumatic wheels
- Multi-functional display
- Power Plus system
- Side brushes
- Start / Stop system
- Tact filter cleaning
- Teach system
- Overthrow sweeping principle
- Theoretical area performance (m²/h) 6300
- Practical area performance (m²/h) 4725
- Working width (mm) 640
- Working width with 1 side brush (mm) 1050
- Working width with 2 side brushes (mm) 1450
- Waste container (l) 100
- Hill climbing ability (%) 12
- Operating speed (km/h) 6
- Battery voltage (V) 24
- Battery capacity (Ah) 240
- Drive type BatteryBattery
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1800 x 1250 x 1450