The new KM 105 range from Kärcher features a host of new innovations that rewrite the rule book for ride-on sweepers. New concepts like the main brush position, operator-specific control system, eco!efficiency mode, Power Plus battery boost system and centrally-positioned side brush combine to make the KM 105 the most sophisticated sweeper available, ultimately resulting in lower running costs, increased safety and greater productivity.
- Car parks
- Production facilities
- Logistics areas
- Storage areas
Sweeping crescent side brush
- No more tedious sweeping by hand.
- Cleans in corners in a single pass.
- Time saver: no more manual pre-cleaning or multiple passes necessary.
Innovative, highly effective and automatic Tact filter cleaning system
- Consistently clean pores for an optimal cleaning result.
- Automatic cleaning.
- Filter elements with 4x performance.
- Automatic roller brush correction according to wear.
- Three contact pressures adjustable at the push of a button.
- Less wear in Eco mode.
Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Programmable in 28 different languages.
- Assignment of user rights for machine settings.
- Machine can only be operated with Kärcher Intelligent Key.
Roller brush on rear axle
- Easier to drive over high kerbs.
- Easy roller brush access, roller brush can be replaced in less than 5 minutes.
- Roller brush can be checked within seconds.
- Machine data is shown on the display (e.g. main sweeper roller wear display).
- Colour coding.
- EASY-Operation switch for machine start, transport and sweeping function.
Power Plus concept
- Excess power generated during motion is transferred to a battery.
- When driving uphill, the additional power is used for the motor.
- Outdoor applications
- Automatic wear adjustment of the main sweeper roller
- Automatic filter cleaning
- Home Base fastening option
- Operating hour meter
- Traction drive, hydraulic
- Travel drive, reverse
- Travel drive - forward
- Shared service concept
- Bulk waste flap
- Main sweeper roller on rear axle
- Individual user languages/user rights
- Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Sweep function (can be switched off)
- Sweeping crescent side brush
- Pneumatic wheels
- Multi-functional display
- Power Plus system
- Side brushes
- Start / Stop system
- Tact filter cleaning
- Teach system
- Overthrow sweeping principle
- Drive Petrol
- Drive – power (kW) 6,5
- Theoretical area performance (m²/h) 7350
- Practical area performance (m²/h) 5880
- Working width (mm) 640
- Working width with 1 side brush (mm) 1050
- Working width with 2 side brushes (mm) 1450
- Waste container (l) 100
- Hill climbing ability (%) 18
- Operating speed (km/h) 7
- Container capacity (l) 50
- Drive type Petrol
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1800 x 1250 x 1450