Ideal for enclosed areas: the gas-powered KM 125/130 R LPG+KSSB ride-on sweeper from Kärcher is not only a low-emission machine, but thanks to Tact filter cleaning it is also virtually dust-free. What's more, it is fast: with the patented sweeping crescent side brush, you can sweep out corners in just one pass, saving you the laborious task of sweeping them out by hand. The main sweeper roller is also in a practical position directly between the rear wheels. This makes it easily accessible and allows obstacles to be driven over. The operator can select one of three different contact pressures at the push of a button according to the ground surface and level of dirt, while the roller wear and tear is monitored by our "Teach System". It automatically adjusts the height of the roller when necessary, guaranteeing the best possible sweeping results. The operator can also see the contact pressure and level of wear and tear displayed clearly on the multifunctional display.
- Car parks
- Production facilities
- Logistics areas
- Storage areas
No more tedious sweeping by hand.
Cleans in corners in a single pass.
Removes the need for manual pre-cleaning or multiple passes, thereby saving on costs.
Innovative, highly effective and automatic Tact filter cleaning system
- Consistently clean pores for an optimal cleaning result.
- Automatic cleaning.
- Filter elements with 4x performance.
- Automatic roller brush correction according to wear.
- Less wear in Eco mode.
Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Programmable in 28 different languages.
- Assignment of user rights for machine settings.
- Machine can only be operated with Kärcher Intelligent Key.
Roller brush on rear axle
- Easier to drive over high kerbs.
- Easy roller brush access, roller brush can be replaced in less than 5 minutes.
- Roller brush can be checked within seconds.
- Machine data is shown on the display (e.g. main sweeper roller wear display).
- Colour coding.
- EASY-Operation switch for machine start, transport and sweeping function.
- Excess power generated during motion is transferred to a battery.
- When driving uphill, the additional power is used for the motor.
- Outdoor use
- Automatic wear adjustment of main sweeper roller
- Automatic filter cleaning
- Battery display
- Home Base fastening possibility
- Elapsed time counter
- Dynamic Sweeping
- Traction drive, hydraulic
- Reverse traction drive
- Forward traction drive
- Divided service concept
- Coarse dirt flap
- Main sweeper roller on rear axle
- Hydraulic high container emptying
- Individual user languages/user rights
- Indoor use
- Kärcher Intelligent Key
- Sweeping function can be deactivated
- Sweeping crescent side brush
- Wheels, pneumatic-tyred
- Multifunctional display
- Side brushes
- Start-Stop System
- Tact filter cleaning
- Teach System
- Overhead sweeping principle
- Theoretical area performance (m²/h) 10000
- Practical area performance (m²/h) 8000
- Working width (mm) 880
- Working width with 1 side brush (mm) 1250
- Working width with 2 side brushes (mm) 1700
- Waste container (l) 130
- Hill climbing ability (%) 12
- Operating speed (km/h) 8
- Hydraulic container lift (m) 1,55
- Drive type LPG
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1800 x 1500 x 1450