The KM 90/60 R P Adv brings new technology to ride-on sweepers. Kärcher's unique Tact filter clean system has been proven in dust extractor vacuums, and now provides constantly high suction performance on a sweeper for the first time. The Tact system automatically backflushes the dust filter to prevent it from blocking, meaning the KM 90/60 R P Adv always works at its maximum and provides unrivalled dust extraction capabilities. Featuring simple controls, 60 litre dirt capacity, excellent visibility and a Subaru Robin 9 hp engine, the KM 90/60 R P Adv is easy and convenient to operate and offers excellent productivity for outdoor sweeping tasks.
- Logistic Centers
- Multi-storey car parks
- Hotel complexes
- Production halls
- Smaller parks and parking areas
- Built to last, highly reliable.
- Safety and manoeuvrability
- Additional components, e.g. spare canister or manual cleaning attachments can be securely fixed on-board.
- Logical and clear.
- All controls are clearly arranged and easy to access.
- Highly effective filter cleaning for continuous dust-free operation.
- Compact filter size with long service life.
- Easy access to the filter.
- Different practical connections for other accessories.
- Easy to carry, for example, a litter picker, brush or an additional container.
- Outdoor applications
- Automatic filter cleaning
- Operating hour meter
- Traction drive, hydrostatic
- Travel drive, reverse
- Travel drive - forward
- Bulk waste flap
- Floating main roller brush
- Sweep function (can be switched off)
- Adjustable suction power
- Side brush pneumatically controlled
- Overthrow sweeping principle
- Drive 4-stroke petrol engine / Subaru
- Drive – power (kW) 6,6
- Theoretical area performance (m²/h) 7200
- Practical area performance (m²/h) 5400
- Working width (mm) 615
- Working width with 1 side brush (mm) 900
- Working width with 2 side brushes (mm) 1150
- Waste container (l) 60
- Hill climbing ability (%) 18
- Operating speed (km/h) 8
- Container capacity (l) 30
- Drive type Petrol
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1695 x 1060 x 1260