The BR 55/40 RS combines the productivity of Kärcher’s proven step-on design with the dimensions of a small walk behind machine. With unrivalled visibility, manoeuvrability and cleaning performance from its 55cm roller brush or pad, the 55/40 RS brings unprecedented levels of convenience and productivity to the scrubber dryer market.
- Full view 30 cm in front of the vehicle. For precise cleaning.
- Compact design allows cleaning within narrow areas as well as easy storage and transport.
- Coarse dirt is picked up by 2 contra-rotating rollers and collected in a waste container.
- Coarse dirt is picked up in advance by 2 rollers to maintain suction power.
- Easy to use.
- eco!efficiency mode saves time, energy, water and cleaning agent.
- Easy connection to the water supply which automatically stops when filling is complete.
- This saves time, as the operator can do other jobs in the meantime.
- Saves time, energy, water and cleaning agent.
- One control panel for clear and simple handling as well as minimum training requirements.
- Squeegees and brushes can be replaced without tools.
- Squeegee can be replaced in seconds.
- For good manoeuvrability, high surface coverage and less subsequent cleaning.
- For easy access to the fresh and dirty water tank as well as the batteries.
- Dirty water tank can easily be removed.
- Ready-to-go: including powerful gel batteries with matching charger for a long service life.
- Automatic water stop
- Battery and charger included
- Traction drive
- Pre-sweeping attachment
- Curved suction bar
- Roller brush
- 2-tank system
- Working width, brush (mm) 550
- Working width, vacuum (mm) 716
- Water consumption (l/min) 1,5
- Practical area performance (m²/h) 2200
- Theoretical area performance (m²/h) 3025
- Battery typemaintenance-free
- Drive type BatteryBattery
- Brush rotation speed (U/min) 1200
- Brush contact pressure (kg/g/cm²) 315/24
- BatteryBattery (V/Ah) 36/76
- Motor rating (W) 1480
- Traction motor (W) 157
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1118 x 691 x 1316