The hot water pressure washers of the new middle- and super-class convince with their 6 main features. 1. Environmental protection Greater efficiency with the new ECO mode, service switch for controlling water hardness, turbo fan, precision detergent metering, optimized burner technology and a high-efficiency pump. 2. User friendliness This is ensured by a central, clearly arranged control panel designed for intuitive operation, a spray lance holder, LED display, an integral, low-friction hose reel for 20 metres hose that swivels through 180°, and much more. 3. Cleaning performance Highly efficient cleaning is guaranteed by patented nozzle technology, ceramic pistons, turbo fan as well as increased pump efficiency. Accessories are optimized for specific applications and designed to exactly suit customer requirements. 4. Mobility The mobility concept features two casters, large rubber-tyred wheels, ergonomic handles, lifting points for handling with a forklift, lashing rings and a recessed tread for tilting the machine to guarantee maximum manoeuvrability. 5. Reliability Guaranteed by flue gas monitoring, a corrosion-proof, flexurally stiff, robust chassis, machine protector system, three-piston axial pump with ceramic pistons, heat resistant flue outlet, and much more. 6. Service friendliness Easy access to all components that require servicing and a service switch to call up operating data at any time for troubleshooting.
- Vehicle cleaning
- Equipment and machinery cleaning
- Workshop cleaning
- Cleaning outdoor areas
- Service station cleaning
- Façade cleaning
- Swimming pool cleaning
- Cleaning of sports facilities
- Cleaning in production processes
- Cleaning production systems
- In the Eco setting the unit operates in the most economical temperature range (60°C) with full water flow.
- Burner cycles are optimised to reduce fuel consumption by up to 20% compared to full-load operation.
- The soft damping system (SDS) compensates for vibrations and pressure surges in the high-pressure system.
- Large, easily accessible water fine filter for protecting the pump against dirt particles in water.
- Access to machine operation information on duration of use andnecessary service intervals.
- Highly efficient burner technology.
- 4-pole electric motor with 3 piston axial pump.
- Roomy storage compartment for cleaning agents, gloves and tools.
- Within easy reach for left-handed or right-handed users and ideal for two-lance operation.
- Precise metering valve ensures low consumption.
- Easy changeover between cleaning agent tanks 1 and 2.
- Rinsing takes place automatically in the 0 position.
- At last – work without getting tired: the EASY!Force high-pressure gun.
- EASY!Lock quick-release locks: durable and robust. And five times faster than screws.
- Exhaust gas temperature limiter
- Pressure switch control
- Low fuel cut-out
- Steam mode
- Spray lance, 1050 mm
- Trigger gun, EASY!Force Advanced
- Integral fuel and detergent tank
- Optional two-lance operation
- Pole reversing plug (three-phase)
- Power nozzle
- SDS system
- Electronic service control
- Servo Control
- Infinitely variable pressure and water flow control on the unit
- Dry running protection
- Scale inhibitor
- Low-speed 4-pole motor
- Two detergent tanks
- Current type (Ph/V/Hz) 3/400/50
- Flow rate (l/h) 600-1200
- Pressure (bar/MPa) 30-180/3-18
- Max. temperature (°C) 80-155
- Power rating (kW) 8,4
- Consumption fuel oil (kg/h) 7,7
- Fuel tank (l) 25
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 175,1
- Power cable (m) 5
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1330 x 750 x 1060