The stationary HDI 30/10 high-pressure pump is used for industrial silo, container and tank interior cleaning. Drinking water is used as the cleaning medium. The modular HP unit is suitable for small to medium-sized containers filled with free-flowing bulk material or liquid bulk material. The stackable basic unit is built into a frame and consists of a pump unit, air-cooled drive motor and drive elements. The pump unit is in the form of a piston pump with a crank drive that runs in an oil bath. The drive is controlled by the electro motor which is flange mounted directly on the pump set. The high-quality components, including ceramic plunger, brass cylinder head and stainless steel valves in PVDF carbon fibre-reinforced valve cages ensure long working times. A wide range of attachment kits, from the suction-sided detergent dosing unit to hot water operation (80°C), enable universal applications.
Modular components for tank cleaning systems.
- Longer working times, less maintenance effort and lower costs. Ideal for industrial use.
- Pump is stackable (max. 3 HP pumps on top of each other).
- No additional cold water connection necessary.
- Return where leaks occur.
- Detergent dosing unit on the suction side.
- Flow rate (l/h) 3000
- Pressure (bar) 100
- Voltage (V) 400
- Frequency (Hz) 50
- Number of current phases (Ph) 3
- Water feed temperature (°C) 60
- Power rating (kW) 11
- Weight without accessories (kg) 115
- Weight (with accessories) (kg)1 90
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1150 x 650 x 480