The unique B 60/10 C Mopvac cleans and dries smooth floors without energy consumption, thanks to its built-in vacuum pump. The B 60/10 C is very efficient, can clean up to 1500 m²/h and is very easy to use. Because there is no electric motor, there are no batteries to charge or trailing cables. The device is also very quiet, and suitable for use in public areas. When the Mopvac’s wheels turn, the built-in vacuum pump is activated, drawing water away from the cleaning pad and leaving the floor clean and dry.
- Shopping centres/DIY stores
- No annoying trailing cable.
- Unlimited run time.
- Whisper quiet.
- Leaves floors dry after cleaning.
- Lower risk of slipping.
- No detergent residue and therefore less subsequent soiling.
- No training necessary.
- Highly efficient in open areas.
- The area coverage is comparable to a 43 cm scrubber drier: works five times faster than with a mop and bucket.
- For smooth surfaces.
- More ergonomic than a mop.
- Hairs and coarse particles are picked up by the pad.
- Prevents blockages in the suction sieve.
- Pad is easy to change.
- Curved suction bar
- Transport wheels
- 2-tank system
- Working width, brush (mm) 630
- Working width, vacuum (mm) 600
- Drive type Manual
- Container contents: fresh water (l) 10
- Dirty water container capacity (l) 10
- Sound level (dB(A)) 52
- Theoretical area performance (m²/h) 2400
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 21
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 826 x 585 x 915