The BD 43/35 C Ep is a mains-operated scrubber dryer with disc technology, which makes this machine very affordable. Technically, the machine has the usual high-quality features: it has an impressive working width of 43 cm, a 35 litre tank volume and is easy to operate thanks to the EASY-Operation system with distinctive, yellow controls. It is also whisper-quiet and easy to clean. The manoeuvrable BD 43/35 C Ep is ideal for small and very cluttered areas up to 900 m². Its compact size also ensures a clear view of the area to be cleaned.
Robust and durable control elements
- Designed for daily use.
- Robust, durable, reliable machine.
Simple operation thanks to EASY-Operation Panel
- Clear control panel with self-explanatory symbols
- Brief familiarisation stages
- Easy to use, colour coded control elements
Small, compact machine
- Extremely manoeuvrable machine
- Clear view of surfaces to be cleaned.
Home Base system
- Options for the attachment of hooks, containers, mop, etc.
- Additional cleaning utensils can be carried on-board.
Affordable entry-level model in the 25 to 35 litre class
- Excellent price-performance ratio.
- Reduced to the most important features.
Yellow, clearly visible control elements
- Yellow control elements simplify operation and reduce teach-in time.
Straight or curved squeegees available
- Mains operationMains operationMains operationMains operation
- Disc brush
- 2-tank system
- Working width, brush (mm) 430
- Working width, vacuum (mm) 850
- Drive typeMains operationMains operationMains operation Mains operation
- Motor rating (W) 1400
- Container contents: fresh water (l) 35
- Dirty water container capacity (l) 35
- Brush rotation speed (U/min)180
- Current type (V/Hz) 230/50
- Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg) 30-40/26,5-28,5
- Practical area performance (m²/h) 1250
- Theoretical area performance (ft²/hr) 1720
- Weight without accessories (kg) 48
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 51
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 68.648
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1135 x 520 x 1025
- Water consumption (l/min) 2