Kärcher’s BR 40/10 C Adv scrubber dryer is designed for heavy duty cleaning of small to medium floors. The machine is packed with features to make it easy and safe to use and maintain, and offers exceptional cleaning results. The BR 40/10 C Adv features two counter-rotating brushes and two rubber squeegees, ensuring floors are thoroughly cleaned and dried in a single pass. With the vacuum system turned off, the machine can be used for deep cleaning of heavily soiled floors where more scrubbing and detergent are needed.
- For easier use.
- With integrated water flow and brush control.
- Ideal for transporting and storage.
- Squeegee and brush are easy to replace without tools.
- Water distributor strip is easy to remove and clean.
- All electrical components are quickly and easily accessible.
Powerful and fast
- Two high-speed roller brushes with high contact pressure.
- Two squeegees remove water forwards and backwards.
- Floors dry very quickly.
- Easily reaches under furniture.
- The push handle can folded in both directions.
- Removable tank - suitable for low lying objects.
- Mains operationMains operationMains operationMains operation
- Transport wheels
- Variable contact pressure
- Roller brush
- 2 straight squeegees
- 2-tank system
- Working width, brush (mm) 400
- Working width, vacuum (mm) 400
- Drive typeMains operation Mains operationMains operationMains operation
- Motor rating (W) 2300
- Container contents: fresh water (l) 10
- Dirty water container capacity (l) 10
- Brush rotation speed (U/min) 1100
- Current type (V/Hz) 220-240/50
- Brush contact pressure (g/cm²/kg) 100-200/20-30
- Theoretical area performance (m²/h) 400
- Weight (with accessories) (kg) 30
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 520 x 470 x 380
- Water consumption (l/min) 1