The KM 70/20 C 2SB is a high-value push sweeper with professional build-quality and a range of professional features. Sweeping 7 x faster than a conventional broom, the 70/20 dramatically reduces dust and guarantees consistent, thorough results. Featuring an adjustable side brush for cleaning right up to kerb edges. Ideal for cleaning paths, halls and warehouses quickly and efficiently. The 20 litre hopper is very easy to empty and both main and side brushes are fully adjustable to suit different surfaces. The addition of a second side brush increases sweeping width and makes edge and kerb sweeping even more convenient. The machine folds flat for easy storage.
Main roller brush drive
- The main roller brush is driven by both wheels – for excellent cleaning results even in tight corners.
Adjustable push handle
- Excellent ergonomics due to triple adjustment option.
- Foldable for space-saving parking.
Large dirt container
- Ergonomic container grip for easy handling and emptying.
- Dust filter cleans the exhaust air and prevents dust development while sweeping.
- Outdoor applications
- Fine dust filter
- Adjustable roller brush
- Indoor applications
- Manual sweep drive
- Dustpan principle
- Fold-down push handle
- Drive Manual
- Working width (mm) 480
- Working width with 1 side brush (mm) 700
- Working width with 2 side brushes (mm) 920
- Waste container (l) 42
- Theoretical area performance (m²/h) 3680
- Practical area performance (m²/h) 2760
- Container capacity gross/net (l) 42-20
- Container capacity (l) 42
- Drive type Manual
- Weight incl. packaging (kg) 26
- Weight, ready to operate (kg) 26
- Dimensions packaging (L x W x H) (mm) 795 x 400 x 935
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1300 x 765 x 1035