The KM 75/40 W P is designed to provide effective outdoor sweeping and dust control with its user and maintenance friendly design. Ideal for cleaning various floor types including asphalt, pavements, concrete and other hard floors. With an efficient Honda CGV 135E petrol engine, the machine offers an average coverage of up to 3375m2 per hour.
- Clear arrangement of all controls on the handle for convenient sweeping.
- Standard symbols for all Kärcher sweepers.
- Waste container with recessed grips - easy to remove and empty .
- Short disposal times.
- 1.8 m² filter area for long work intervals.
- Made of tough polyester for durability.
- Mechanical filter cleaning system with ergonomic handle.
- Filter and roller brush are easy to remove without tools for flexible maintenance.
- Travel drive - forward
- Mobile container
- Manual filter cleaning system
- Bulk waste flap
- Adjustable roller brush
- Fold-down push handle
- Flat pleated polyester filter
- Adjustable suction power
- Side brush, can be raised and adjusted
- Overthrow sweeping principle
- Drive – power (W) 3300
- Working width (mm) 550
- Working width with 1 side brush (mm) 750
- Waste container (l) 40
- Theoretical area performance (m²/h) 3375
- Practical area performance (m²/h) 2530
- Hill climbing ability (%) 15
- Operating speed (km/h) 4,5
- Filter area (m²) 1,8
- Drive type Petrol
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 1430 x 750 x 1190