The NT 65/2 Ap is a high-performance, twin motor multi-purpose wet and dry vacuum specially designed for professional use. The flat pleated filter is efficiently self-cleaned by blasts of air for virtually constant suction power. Ideal for the building trade, agriculture, automotive and food industries. The NT 65/2 Ap features an automatic shutdown system which stops the motors when maximum capacity is reached, a drainage hose for convenient liquid disposal and Kärcher’s ApClean semi-automatic filter cleaning system. Additional features like the adjustable push handle, high mobility and robustness complete this professional vacuum cleaner.
On-board practical storage
- Large on-board storage area for tool and accessory storage.
Integrated drain hose (oil-resistant)
- Easily accessible drain hose for convenient liquid disposal.
ApClean (semi-automatic filter cleaning system)
- The free filter means that the user can work for long intervals without interruption.
- Optimal suction power with high efficiency.
Hose and bend attachment
- Convenient suction hose and bend attachment for easy transport and storage.
- Drain hose (oil-resistant)
- Auto shutdown when max. level is reached
- Container material, Plastic
- Filter cleaning, ApClean (semi-automatic filter cleaning system)
- Filter bag, Paper
- Flat pleated filter, Paper
- Crevice nozzle
- Sturdy bumper
- Push handle
- Safety class, II
- Caster with brake
- Maintenance -free suction fans, 2 Stück
- Air flow (l/s) 74
- Vacuum (mbar/kPa) 254/25,4
- Container capacity (l) 65
- Motor rating (W) 2760
- Standard nominal size ID-40
- Voltage (V) 220-240
- Frequency (Hz) 50-60
- Quantity (Ph) 1
- Cable length (m) 10
- Sound level (dB(A)) 73
- Weight without accessories (kg)20
- Dimensions (L x W x H) (mm) 567 x 482 x 920
- Container material Plastic